Monday, July 27, 2009

Remodeling Dreams

Next year we are going to remodel our kitchen. Here are the before shots.



I want to do my kitchen in black, white, and green. I think I want to have either black cupboards with white counter tops or white with black counter tops. I am going to paint my wall an subtle green.


I also I have a room right next to my kitchen that I would like to incorporate into this! I have no idea what to do with the fire place, but I will begin looking soon. I love the idea of having a bench in front of the fire place. I will put some pillows and add a cushion.

Here are some things I really like!


I am a huge fan of the dark counter tops and antiqued white cupboards! I like the bead board here.


I really like the two tons here. A black island with everything white. Hhmmm.... something to think about.


I love the back board behind the stove!


Once again, black counter tops with white cupboards, but I love the photos and splash of green.


I love how the island is different from the rest of the counter tops


This is gorgeous. I like the idea of black cabinets and white counter tops

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.