Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Get Featured

My favorite part of blogging has been connecting with other creative people and developing friendships. I LOVE featuring blogs. I would love to have YOU featured on Therapeutic Crafting. Here's what I'm looking for:


  • An original tutorial. Something creative that you are passionate about.
  • GREAT pictures. There is a great website called www.picnik.com that is FREE and allows you to edit your pictures. You will not believe the difference between naked pictures and pictures that have been edited.

If you have a project and would like to share it here, fill out the form below.  I will schedule you and I will also do a spotlight on your blog! I love to spotlight people and introduce them to my readers.









*

*

*

*
*
contact form faq verification image
Contact forms generated by 123ContactForm

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.