Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Gifts

I have so many family members and friends that are pregnant right now. So, I have been making baby things lately.

I made these pacifier clips. Too cute! The girly one matches a hair bow I made.


I made some more flowers and a hair bow.


These sweet little clips were made from rose buds that I took apart. I got a close up of them, because I have fallen in love with them. They are perfect for a newborn and for little girls hair that is still coming in.


Last but not least, I put appliques on these blankets. A car and an airplane.


I haven't decided who gets what. I will probably let the family pick what they want and then give what is left over. Plus, there is still more to come, but I haven't finished all of my projects yet!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.