Monday, October 26, 2009

A Thank You Gift

2 weeks ago, I went over to a friend's house to borrow her surger. She let me surge the edges of all the stripes I used to make the ruffles on my pillows, 22 strips to be exact. I decided to make her a thank you gift. I noticed while I was there, that she had a plastic grocery bag hanging under the surger to catch the cut off. I came up with a diabolical plan to make this for her.

I just made it up on the fly. I made 3 pockets to hold scissors, seem riper, and a measuring stick. Then I made a larger pocket and put boning in the top to keep it open. This is to catch the scraps. I think she will like it!

Don't forget to enter my give away! Only 5 more days! Click HERE to enter! I know more people read this blog so SIGN UP!!!!!!! Support me PLEASE!

1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

What a FANTASTIC thank you gift! What a nice friend you are :) And super crafty too! I LOVE all your ideas and can't wait to use some of them in my house... time is my big issue right now! Luv Butter

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.