Friday, November 13, 2009

Getting My Craft On

First off, I still have not heard back from Sarah, SOOOOOO I chose another winner and it was........................

John and Alisha Stults said... I just found your blog, and I am enjoying seeing the things you have made. I hope I win! I have a friend who is having a baby, and I would love to give her something handmade.

I emailed you (check your spam if you don't see it in your inbox), but I need you to email me what you want and your address to mail it to.

Now, I got my craft on today because I have a double baby shower to attend. One is having a boy and the other a girl.

I made a bib and put an airplane applique on it. I drew the pattern. I also made a tie onesie and pacifier clip.


I made a bib with a strawberry applique. I drew the pattern.


I also made her 2 flower clips and a hair bow. I made a matching pacifier clip.


Then I made this SaWeet onesie. I just cut this flower from some fabric I had.


Then I added 3 ruffles on the bum. Sooooooo, cute!


I folded these boxes using 12x12 paper. I didn't have any gift bags and I didn't feel like spending money on them. I already had the scrapbook paper, so I put it to use. I stuffed the presents inside.


Then I tide a ribbon around it... well the hair band went around one. It wouldn't fit inside, but it worked out just fine.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.