Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Traditions

This year I decided to start a new tradition. I'm making matching pajamas for me and my daughter and matching pajamas for my hubby and son. As our family grows, so will the pajama party on Christmas EVE and Christmas morning. LOVE IT!

Here is the very 1st project I made using Gigi! I traced around some pants of my little bug! I must say I made a HUGE mistake. I forgot to take into account the seam allowance. Whoops. Take a look for yourself how they turned out.


I guess I was going for the Wrangler look in the front and low riders in the back.
See how it pulls and wrinkles on her thighs!?!


Too tight on the hips too!


My model HATED having them. She cried when I put them on her. I had to bribe her with a Gogurt so I could take the pictures. She couldn't even bend her legs because they were so tight. Ha ha!


My model INSISTED on a shirt change between shots! Here is the Re-do on the pajamas. Notice how they actually fit her loosely this time;)


Much better! I made it larger. 2nd pair, perrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Very Cute! I love the new look of the blog too. What is Gigi?

Alissa

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.