Friday, November 27, 2009

Tutorial

So, I have had many people ask me how I find time to blog every day. The answer is, I don't. I post for every day because I figured something out. I am going to teach everyone how to set your date so a new post will be published automatically. Then you can post date posts and they will be published on the date and time you want!
It is sooooooo easy.
Sense I am not technically advanced, I just took pictures of my computer screen with my camera. Amazing, I know!

When you are in the New Post section, down at the bottom in blue it says, "Post Options" Click on it.


A box will drop down.


On the far right side is the date and time. You type in the date and time you want your post to be published.


Click publish post.

You will be sent to Edit Posts. On the far right, you should see "scheduled" Those are all the posts that are not published yet, but will be automatically published on the time and date you chose!


This is really basic and step by step. I know many of you are techno geniuses, but I tend to learn best with step by step instructions. So, I tend to explain that way too.

3 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

I had no idea you could do that! Awesome! : )

Jerri said...

Awesome! I did not realize that was possible, you have just changed my blog world! On a side note, I came here to make a dress along, but cannot print out the pattern pieces for the collar and sleeves. Are those available somewhere in pdf? Thanks!

Kathy said...

Count me in on having no clue that this was an option. Thanks

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.