Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fabric Surprise

I have a close friend getting married in Dec. The colors are dark red, orange, and yellow. My hubby and son are in the wedding and will be wearing orange ties. I looked all over for a cute orange something for me to wear to the wedding, but found NOTHING! So, I was on etsy and saw this really cute fabric and decided to make a skirt out of it. It has all of the wedding colors in it. I have plans to jazz it up with some flower pins and jewelry, but that is a later post. The fabric arrived today.


Fabric Shoppe sent me 2 surprises. Look at the cute 2 fat quarters she included. I am not sure if it is because I am a 1st time customer or because she does this often or if it is part of the holiday gift giving, BUT I like it!

Just in case you are wondering, the flowers and robots are the fat quarters. My skirt material is the largest piece of fabric.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.