Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nativity Scene

My husband has a hidden talent. He is amazing with modeling clay. Here is the nativity set he has been making me one piece at a time over the last 4 years. Cut him some slack, he was in medical school the whole time. He made it on the sly late at night during his study breaks.


Joseph and Mary


Baby Jesus, this was the 1st piece he made!


One wise man and a camel

I asked him to make me 2 more wise men and a shepherd and a lamb. We'll see what I get.

2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

That is gorgeous-- once again, you guys should have an etsy shop!

Kimberly said...

I love how the wiseman is bigger than the camel. He's been eating to much. I will always be jealous of your husbands talent.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.