Saturday, December 19, 2009

Preparing for Travel

To prepare for travel, I made:

3 fabric luggage tags using THIS tutorial, but mine turned out a little weird because I didn't really follow the directions. My advice, follow directions;) I used a fabric handle instead of elastic.


1 car seat bag using THIS tutorial. I followed MOST of the directions on this one. A few I didn't because I am putting 2 car seats in this bag. I do have one suggestion, make the bottom bigger and also make the bag taller, also taper it at the top slightly so when you pull the string to close it, the hole is smaller.

Another suggestion is make sure your foot isn't in the shot BEFORE you take the photo and upload it to your blog;)

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.