Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ballard Design

I decided today I would finally tackle decorating above my kitchen cupboards.
I bought a topiary at a garage sale for 50 cents.


It had nothing on it, but I saw this from Ballard Design ($79). I decided to make my own version.


$15 later, it looks like this:) SaWeet!


I changed a few things around after taking Christmas decor down. I bought this sewing stand at a garage sale for $20. The whole month of December it was a disaster with my machine and material all over it, but it cleans up nicely. I didn't like the magnetic board above my fireplace because I felt it was too small. So, I moved it here with my plant and Wallah!

1 comment:

The Matthews Family said...

How did you do the tree? Just with trimmers? Looks fantastic!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.