Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh So Sassy

My friend, Michelle, from Oh So Sassy sales some really great patterns. They are easy to make and look adorable on. Check her out HERE.
These are 2 of the awesome dresses I made for my little missy from Michelle's pattern. Looks pretty cute (speaking of my little missy she REFUSED to let me take any pictures of her in her dresses. She cried the whole time, so I gave up. DRAT! So, I used a glamorous hanger instead:)


























Michelle had a dress making party for friends when she came into town for a visit. We picked out the fabric we wanted and she cut it out for us. All we had to do was sew it together. LOVE it! BUT after taking the picture, I am going to be taking out the brown thread and using an orange. What was I thinking!?!


















You can either buy the fabric pre-cut and just sew it together or buy the pattern and use your own fabric.  I have this pre-cute dress, but I have been too lazy busy to make it:)












Here are a few of my favorites:) She has soooooo much to choose from, but here are few to wet your taste buds. I also think she could be a photographer. Can you believe she took these photos herself!?!





































Check her out and tell her Therapeutic Crafting sent you:) She has graciously agreed to give my readers 10% off their first 2 purchases! YEAH! Check her etsy shop out at Ohsosassy. You won't regret it;)

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.