Monday, February 15, 2010

Sew Cute

Here is a sneak peak of what I have been up too! It is 'SEW' cute!!!! I am so clever;)
I saw this robot applique on a friends blog.


I drew it and created this! My fabric is not flat in this picture so it looks weird, but I just wanted to wet your taste buds:)


Next order of business. Hubby got off work on V-day at midnight. When I woke up the next morning, he had made me the most amazing valentine.

This little beauty is 8 feet and colored in with crayon. He taped long strips of wax paper together and colored on the non-waxy side. It's hard to see, but the heart says, "Happy Valentine's Day". Then underneath the heart he wrote, "I Love you!!!" I love my hubster!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.