Friday, March 19, 2010

Garbage Disposal

Our garbage disposal switch use to be in a TERRIBLE location. It was low on the side of the cabinet where my kids could turn it on and off at their pleasure. Including my 21 month old daughter who thought it was great fun to hear the noise. So, when hubby's best friend, Port, came into town we put him straight to work. Port is almost done with school to become an electrician.
Here they are hard at work. Here is Port's little helper and my best buddy!














A plate to cover the old switch














Our new switch is underneath the sink. Much safer for little hands:) Especially when their is a child's lock on it.

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

I'm so glad that you were able to get that fixed and the best way too. FREE!! Oh and I love your stepping stool and the colors of your bedroom.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.