Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tune Up

In case you haven't noticed, I am giving my blog a tune up. I want a more zen feel to go along with the whole therapeutic side. I changed my button to match. There are more changes to come. So stay tuned as Therapeutic Crafting gets a bit of a make over.
Now for the sad news, my sewing machine is getting a tune up. The other day I was cleaning and oiling it and a found a little spring at the bottom and thought, "This can't be good. I think this is important."
So, I took Gigi into the Bernina store and get a tune up. I don't know how long she will be out of commission, but I am feeling like I lost my left arm (I am left handed) I sew daily and now I am not sure what to do with myself. Guess I will have to find something else to keep you entertained:) I know!!!!
My sister in law spent 12 days in China. She was gracious enough to bring back some AMAZING art for me. I am so excited to hang it in our bedroom.


Hobby Lobby has their frames 50% off right now, so I took it over there and found two matching frames.














Here's a close up of them. I love the signature.





























Now, where should I hang them?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love your paintings. I hung my painting Shane's parents brought back from China in my bathroom so nobody can enjoy. Your shower looked like fun. I want some truffle now. You also inspired my to make matching ties for the boys. I want it to match the dresses I'll be creating. I mailed you $ today for the fabric THANKS for getting it. Tell Dave we love the cabinets.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.