Monday, May 17, 2010

Around the house

Here is my completed superman onesie I was needed to finish for the baby shower.


















I took a few pics around the house. I love collages of family pictures on my wall. Unfortunately, I only have 1:( Oh well. Too much of a good thing is never good. So, here is my favorite wall. It is full of pics of my adorable family. So about the mirror in the cream shelf, there was a wicked flash in it and now it just looks dirty after I removed the flash. It really was clean;)
Lastly, I finally hung the pics my sister in law brought back from China.














We centered them between the windows in our master bedroom. I know it doesn't look like it in the picture, but that's because I had to take it at an angle. The bed was in the way.














So, I need some help on window treatments. I can decide what to do for the 2 windows in this picture. Any ideas? Please share because I am at a loss. I am not a big fan of valences.

1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

I LOVE your family picture collages... I need to go get new family pictures and do that in my house :)
An idea for the windows-- I think they call them "window boxes" you build a wood box to go across the top and stand out about 4 to 6 inches from the wall, then cover the wood with quilt batting and fabric to match your bedroom decor and hang them up. I'm thinking of doing that for our bedroom windows.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.