Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shade at Last

Yesterday was a wonderful day. We had 2 trees planted in our front yard. 1 lemon, 1 Ficus.
















 The small one is the lemon tree.


















We also had 4 Ficus bushes planted in our back yard for shade and a little privacy where our palm tree had to me cut down. I did a little research and HIGHLY considered fake trees, but I priced it out. To get one big enough to matter, it was not cost effective. Plus, I have absolutely no idea how it would hold up in the intense AZ heat. These Ficus bushes don't get deep root systems and they are green year round.














Here is what remains of the palm tree. Hubby has been SLOWLY cutting it down piece by piece.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

It looks really good brenda!

Alissa

Andy Porter said...

They look great! I wanted to let you know that I got your beautiful apron and I am SO in love with it!! It is just amazing!!! Thank you so much for sending it to me! It makes me happy every time I wear it! You're the best!
XOXO,
Andy

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.