Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Matchy Matchy

So this might be a little too matchy matchy for some. I was worried hubby wouldn't go for it, but he LOVED the idea of having a matching tie with our little buddy!

So without further ado, I give you the "Matchy Matchy" family.

One big boy tie, one little boy tie:)



















One POUTY little princess dress to match.


















Matchy Matchy family. The end!


















I will be posting the pattern for the men's tie later. Except when I was trying to find the link to the little boy's tie, I found this link for you for men's ties. Get it HERE!  You can get the boy's tie pattern HERE.  Also, if you want to make your own little princess dress, you can get the instructions and the pattern info in my tutorials under "Little Girl's Dress"

1 comment:

Our Family said...

So cute Brenda! I think matchy matchy for church is cute.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.