Monday, September 27, 2010

Pottery Barn Kids

Have you seen the AMAZING costumes and decorations from Pottery Barn Kids?
Here are a few of my favorite costumes. They have adorable matching bags too!


































































Here us my favorite decorations! I love the decals on the picture frames.
















 
















Well, I loved these decals on the frames so much that I did a small collage of my own:)









Why hello there little crow














These are my pumpkins on candle sticks from last year.


















Cute Hocus Pocus Blocks





Mantel Complete for Halloween. Except, I am not really loving the twigs and flowers. I think I am going to take it apart and put a clean jar with some candy corns in it. Then stick the sticks in it without the flowers. Then slap the crow onto one of the sticks.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.