Friday, October 29, 2010

Out With the Old, In With the New

Like the title said, I have made some updates:) YIPPEE!!!!

I was given this area rug when my hubby was in school. My friend no longer needed/wanted it. Can you see why!?! Anyways, she was kind enough to let us have it. It served it's purpose well for 5 years.

I have been wanting a new one because this is not my style at all. I have been on the hunt for a few months now. I FINALLY found one I loved and loved the price as well;) Regularly $100 I got it for $80. On sale at Target!


















Close up of the amazing colors. I love it! This is the type of girl I am. Simple and comfortable.

I never actually had a rug in my kitchen in front of the sink. BUT I found this little beauty at Target on sale for $20 and I picked it up. I have been wanting a rug so I don't have to stand on the hard/cold tile while doing dishes. 



















 Here is a close up of the colors. Shaggy browns, tans, and creams. LOVE IT!




BUT, I am needing your help. How do I get ride of the annoying crease going down the middle? I have tried folding it the opposite way, but it is still there. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

fancygrlnancy said...

Hi Brenda.. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for the Halloween Goodies! I posted on my blog and on The Mommy Files, but I didn't see yours so I wanted to be sure and say thank you to you! I hope you like yours. ~ Arizona Mama

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.