Saturday, November 20, 2010

Star Wars Silhouette

I needed a template for star wars. I wanted to make matching "manly" aprons for my son and hubby.
Here is what I found. Coloring pages make GREAT templates. You can find them everywhere just by googling it.


















Star Wars coloring pages can be found HERE or HERE. For the clone helmet I used THIS picture and put it in a word doc to adjust the size.

I used t-shirt vinyl found HERE. It was my first time using it and I am hooked:) Super easy to use. I taped the picture onto the vinyl and cut it out with scissors. You could also use it on any cutting machine, but I am still learning to use the Sure Cuts Alot so adding images is beyond my knowledge at this point:) I am working on it though.


























Here they are in all their glory on the top of the aprons. They are going to be reversible.

1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

My hubby just bought me the Sure Cuts a Lot software for a Christmas present-- do you like it? I'm so excited to learn how to use it and make a bunch of crafty things... love the aprons! What a cute idea!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.