Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Missing

I am so bugged right now. I can't find the usb cable to my camera. Which means I am not able to load my pictures onto my computer. CRAP! I need a Christmas miracle because I have looked EVERY where. So, I will either start using my camera on my cell phone or possible purchase a new cord. Unless, I find it stashed in some random place that tiny little hands were playing with and forgot about it. Sorry about the lack of posts. I have some fun things I have been up to, buuuuuuuttttt, well you know the rest.

3 comments:

A Dixie Girls Delights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Dixie Girls Delights said...

Tiny little hands seem to be the best ones at losing stuff lol at least around my house glad to see I am not the only one with this problem Good luck finding it !

San @ Made in Hem said...

My cable was distroyed by the little hands a couple months ago...
Then I found out I can insert the memory card from my camera into my laptop and PC!!! :)
Hope yours can do that too! Just wanted to let you know...

Warm hugs,
Sandra

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.