Friday, January 14, 2011

Cleaning Up

I have been "cleaning up" my side bars. They were starting to look a little cluttered:) Just click on the button and you will be taken to that page.

Also, I would like to start featuring Y-O-U! So, click on "Get Featured" on the side bar and find out how.

Also, I have been cleaning up my home. Here are a few things I did yesterday. My living room has no over head lights. We have been using 2 small lamps, but we needed more light. Thankfully, my good friend let me borrow 2 floor lamps she is not using.

I moved this stand into the guest bedroom and put this floor lap and plant in it's place.













Then I cleared off the desk


















by adding this book shelf here to put the printer and Cricut on. I have plans to make THIS charging station to go on the empty shelf. The bottom shelf has my daughter's puzzles and magazine holders.
































I also added another floor lamp:) Much better lighting. I am happy.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.