Saturday, April 30, 2011

Loosing Weight, Again.

So, I am loosing weight all over again. Remember the 14 lbs I lost. Well, I have gained 6 lbs of it back. Wanna know what I did? I am keeping all my bad habits:) I have seriously got to stop eating at night. Usually, after we put the kids to bed I get this urge to snack on something. I read in Bob Greene's book "The Best Life Diet" it is because your body is ready to use the fat storage in your body. Instead of letting it use the fat storage, I feed it so it uses the food I just ate instead of loosing fat. DRAT! So, I am going to push myself to stop eating after 7:30pm. That is my cut off time. He said if you did that, you would wake up hungry in the morning for breakfast. This is the only thing I am going to change. Let's see what happens shall we. I am expecting to be accountable to you. I think this will give me the results I am looking for. You would think with the amount of time I am putting in at the gym, I would see bigger results. BUT I haven't. I am stronger and toner, but no weight has come off. My face still looks chubby. So, it is time to kick it into gear and get going.

2 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

I told you girlfriend, both the doctor and the trainer at the gym said it was like 90% diet and only 10% exercise! I am off the bandwagon as well because of my surgery. Not only have I not hit the gym in 6 weeks, but I also went TOTALLY off my diet the whole entire time. My bad time is naptimes and bedtimes. I always want to eat junk and I can't eat it in front of the kids, so I eat it as soon as they are out of the picture! I was also REALLY bad this month about eating out a lot because Austin was out of town! I'm starting it all back tomorrow. I will have to take it VERY easy because I'm still not fully healed, but I have GOT to get back on this!!! We need to do it together!

Kimberly said...

Have I ever told you that after I have babies I exercise for 3 to 4 months with 0 results. Yes nothing changes. And then it starts to change a little. Since our genetics our similar :) you got to hang in there. I never dropped a pound doing the 1/2 marathon. I guess I wasn't eating enough. After I read alot about eating right for running I realized I was burning more calories then I was eating so my body was storing more fat. I started eating more and it changed

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.