The Food Network has a show called The Best Thing I Ever Ate. Giada talked about a restaurant in Jackson Hole that serves piano Keys. It's just brownies and Ice Cream with ganache on top. We decided to make our own. These are SUPER EASY.
1 Box of favorite brownie Mix
1 gallon of ice cream
1/2 cup Whip Cream
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Mix brownies according to package. You want the brownies to be soft. Once frozen they are much easier to eat when they start out soft.
2. When brownies are completely cool cover with ice cream. Leave enough room at the top of the pan for the ganache. Put back into freezer.
3. Heat Whipping Cream in microwave for 60 to 90 seconds.
4. Add Chocolate Chips and put a lid on top of the bowl. (do not stir yet) Let them set for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Stir until melted chocolate is combined with the whipped topping.
6. Pour over ice cream and put back into freezer until ready to serve.
When you are ready to serve them cut them in little rectangles like piano keys. We drizzled caramel syrup on top, but they do taste great without it.