Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why I Love.....


I just really LOVE this product. It has come to the rescue when molasses got spilled on the carpet. Oh and the time when a creamy popcycle melted into our carpet and I didn't notice it until we came back from a 10 day trip. This particular stain is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that was dropped onto the floor and then stepped on.
I just sprayed it on, let it sit for a few minutes then scrubbed lightly with a scrub brush. I didn't do any editing of the picture either. It really just works that well.
Wanna know what else I love!?! 2 for 99 cent scrub brushes from Ikea, found HERE. They are my go to for everything. Plus, they are very colorful!

Another thing I absolutely love is my homemade dish detergent. I got the recipe from HERE. It has worked miracles on my dishwasher alone, but the dishes actually look great too! HA! I love it! I got everything at Wal-mart in the dishwasher and laundry area. Except the salt.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.