Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lighting

My family decided to explore a newly opened frozen yogurt shop near our home. Mainly because they had non-dairy options. Well, I couldn't stop staring at the lighting. It was so great! I just thought I would share with you. The big drums and then the light bulbs hanging. I just LOVED it!












I think it would be easy to knock of. Just a big drum on the outside and a thin one on the inside around the light bulb. The hanging light bulbs were decorative, not the normal cheap ones at the store. I should have gotten a close up, but I couldn't figure out how to zoom with my new phone. FYI: why the heck are there no instructions included with I-phones? LAME!

Here are some other great lighting I have seen!

The Edison Lamp


















The square pendant and circle pendant are available for $35 a piece (marked down from $128 and $148, respectively!)


















Little Green Notebook


















Ballard Design

















Pottery Barn
















Pottery Barn

















On another note, Thanks, Mail Carrier is hosting a giveaway that I am really hoping to win. Check it out HERE.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.