Friday, October 14, 2011

Rest and Relaxation

I had a whirl wind visit with my sisters and momma. We shopped until we dropped, we assembly line crafted, and we giggled like school girls all along the way. Usually when my mom stays longer after the sisters have left, we slow down, but not this year. We did lots more shopping and lots more Christmas surprises. My mom left yesterday and I literally dropped. My mind was foggy, I had a hard time forming coherent sentences. My body was so exhausted from all the excitement and go-go-going. I napped for 3 1/2 hours as soon as I got home from dropping her off at the airport. I went to bed at 8pm and slept hard until I woke up feeling quite rested at 7am. So, now I have a little more energy for my little munchkins who were so patient with me while my family was here. They are getting a lot of extra love and attention this weekend. So no crafting for me, just mommy time:)

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.