Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Couples Christmas Gifts

Every year hubby and I get a couple's christmas gift because we both usually want something really big. This year we bought a Vitamix at Costco for $349.99

Let me just tell you a few things that have occured sense this purchase.
1. We made HOT soup in less then 6 minutes.
2. We made ice cream in about 2 minutes (maybe less) that was DE-Lish and had a little cabbage, celery, carrot, and squash in it and of course fruit. It was dairy free for my son;)
3. We make smoothies almost every day with loads of veggies and fruit and my kids devour it.
4. It makes it substantially easier for me to eat healthy. If I am not in the mood to cook (which is like every meal time) I just toss a bunch of different veggies and or fruit and drink it down.

This is the machine that places like Jamba Juice, Smoothie Shop, and most restaurants use. The motor on this thing is AMAZING. It will blend up ANYTHING.

So, I give this thing infinity stars up. It has a 7 year warranty, no questions asked. And we have already saved ourselves money by using up ALL of the veggies in our refrigerator. I feel healthier because I am eating a wider range of things because this makes it soooooo easy to include in our diet.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.