Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secrete Santa Gift

Hubby's work does Secrete Santa every year. He has always had a woman, so I have made the gift every year. This year, it was a woman again and word has gotten out that if Dave is your Secrete Santa his wife will make you a cute decoration. He is in high demand now and has been informed he is being fought over;) Here is what the lucky winner gets this year. Using THIS printable I made last year, I cut it out in vinyl and placed it on a tile. BUT I think for myself it will be put on a distressed wooden board:)
Sorry about the lack of Magical Day of Make Believe Series, I have been down for the count with a wicked head cold. I am working on it and will have it done beginning of next week:)

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.