Monday, January 30, 2012

Glimps into My Life

Here is a glimpse into my life. I love to take my kids on outings. When I am not crafting, I am exploring our area through the eyes of a 3 and 6 year old. There is a farm close by our house that I took my daughter to explore. Here are a few of the things we saw! I did try to get a picture of 2 baby chicks we saw, but they ran under a bush before I got my phone out.

I loved this flag hanging on the wall. It's old, dirty, and perfect. I can imagine a dirty, tattered, tired soldier trudging home after serving his country. I am thinking I will turn this into a 4th of July decor, but I haven't got the details figure out in my head yet.
 I just loved the contrast of the blue and the orange. The old paint gives it a rustic look.
 Who can resist an old rusty tractor? Seriously?
 My daughter HAD to wear her Bell dress. Here she is peaking in a crack in a barn.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.