Friday, March 9, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry I have been missing in action. I am currently taking a photography class. I am trying to learn to take better photos:) So I will be missing longer, but Kim is going to continue to post so you won't get lonely.

I wanted to share this with you to give you a good laugh for the day. I order a lot from Amazon because you don't have to pay sales tax, I don't have to haul my kiddos into the store, and it's free shipping on orders over $25. Anyway...... I have been wanting a broom and dustpan like this:

So I found one on amazon that had good reviews and ordered the long handle. When the package came I was excited to put this thing to use.
Ummm..... long handle?????  I would hate to see their regular handles. I am not tall, 5' 6" to be exact. This handle doesn't even go to my hip! In case you are wondering I am returning it;)

1 comment:

A Mom's Choice said...

Reminds me of our water cooler. It's better suited for people on little people. It was inexpensive or I would have returned it. You have to sit to fill up a glass. I cannot imagine dealing with a broom and dustpan that short.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.