Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Art Show

Ladies and Gentleman come one come all! Put your hands together for the world renown artist, the one, the only, B-dowg!!!!

The following medium is color pencil: Enjoy


This is "A Wonder Land" I did for my niece. She is really excited about it! I just kind of got a few inspirations off the internet and then went to town.


This is "The Puppy" This is my first ever attempt at color pencil. I copied it from a card I had. Don't compare them too closely because it's not perfect, but I'm pleased with the results.


This is the card I copied it from. I used a grid and just went square by square.


.
This is the picture framed. I thought my sister picked out a great frame for it. My nephew carries all around because he loves it so much!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.