Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Furniture Make-over

I have been busy painting, decorating, reupholstering, and rearranging furniture. Take a look at some of my projects.

I have been trying to figure out how to decorate my mantel. I am looking for new candle sticks and a vase to go where the plant is. (that is going on my plant stand). What do you think?


I am still recovering pillows for my couch, BUT I have only done one so far;)


I got this at Goodwill for $24. It had gold handles and that middle "door" wasn't a door, it was nailed shut.


I painted the handles silver and put hinges on the middle door so it would open too.


I have once again made over another one of these lovely chairs a friend gave me.


To this gorgeous piece that looks FABULOUS in my great room!


Here is the space all put together

1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

Seriously Brenda, you are TALENTED!! I LOVE the chair you reupholstered. You're inspiring me to do crazy things to my house :)

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.