Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TJ MAXs

I hit the jack pot at TJ Max today!

One slip and slide for $4 and that frame for $3. I plan to paint it and put a collage of family photos in it!


This thing for $2. The color matches my color scheme in the guest bathroom.


That white ceramic bird $2.50, the picture frame $4, the thing with the candle inside and a bird on top $2.50.


This blanket was $10, but it was beautiful and matched the colors I am looking for!


I had to take back THIS colorful rug because it was a chocking hazard. The little pieces could be pulled out really easily and my little girl figured that out really quickly. To bad! BUT I found a cheaper rug (ON SALE) at TJ Max! YEAH! I saved myself $40! WAHOO!



I found this large map picture at TJ Max too! I was going to buy some scrapbook paper and modge podge something like this, but it was on sale and I figured I would save myself some time! Now I just need to hang it!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.