Saturday, October 31, 2009

Place-mat bag

One year ago, for Super Saturday, they made place-mat bags. I bought my place-mats at Cost Plus World Market, but never got around to finishing it. I wanted to add some pockets on the inside and make it bigger. So, I sewed 2 place-mats together instead of just one, added a liner, a magnetic closure, cute handles, and some bling on the front.
What do you think? I think I love how it turned out!



Here is the inside, I know it's hard to see, but there are 6 pockets for me to fill with all my girly things! Like tweezers.......(read this post)


Today is the last day to enter my give away! Sign up HERE! I will announce the winners tomorrow! Good luck

1 comment:

Criscell said...

LOVE that bag!! It turned out SOOO cute! You are amazing. Hope you have fun in Id.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.