Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween to Thanksgiving

I like to decorate for Halloween, but I also like decorations that can be easily incorporated into Thanksgiving.

I turned the cream pumpkins around!


That was very difficult to do;) I think the cloth underneath it needs to go....hhmmmm.


I have a stand that I put books on. The book changes with the holiday or season.

For fall, I put a beautiful fall book called, "The Colors of Fall" by Jerry and Marcy Monkman
The pictures are beautiful and my children like to sit down with mommy and look at the vibrant colors.


I replaced Halloween decor.....


with these wire gourds (I need to put candles in them still.)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Good grief you have alot of energy. I may change my Halloween to Thanksgiving by this weekend. It looks way cute. I'm going to take a picture and post it on my blog today of the plates you made for me. They looked way cute and everyone wants them. So I didn't sign up for your giveaways because I wasn't sure family could. I was worried it'd look weird if your sister always won. Hee Hee Can't wait to see you again. Oh and you have to look at the super cute costumes my kids had on. Your kids looked adorable.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.