Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Art

I have been really into looking at art. I wish I had a few pieces, but we are paying off student loans, so that is a wish for now!

A classic!


Wish I could be there.....


Does this make you want to relax?


Gorgeous


Ditto!


What is she pondering?


I found this and I am wondering if it's just me and my husband's profession, but what does this look like to you?

I seriously think it looks like an ovary and egg, but it could just be me.

Can you feel the cold air, the trill of speeding down a snow covered hill?


Do you think he will get the cheese?

I just wanted to pose these questions for you.... to lighten your moods and get you thinking about art. You can never have too much of it!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.