Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Somebody stop me!

Please, I can't stop sewing. I have a compulsion. Gigi calls to me and I can't ignore.
So, I made the very LAST pair of Christmas Pj's! We are all matchy matchy. I have no more Christmas sewing to do! YEAH!
I put some appliques onto my shirt. I just cut out some butterflies and sewed them onto the front and......


....the side and back!


Hubby is going to feel very manly in these!!!!


Back of the shirt.


Hubby's work did a secrete Santa, so I made this for him. He had a single woman. I thought they turned out super cute! Guess what, they cost me $1.06 to make. I already had the wood and the paint. All I had to do was print out the pictures. Pretty amazing huh! Now that is Christmas on a budget;)

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.