Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Before and After

Well, I am trying to decorate now that the holidays are behind us. Yesterday hubby helped me pack up all of the Christmas decor. I went to Wal-mart and all the Christmas storage bins were 50% off:) So, I bought one for each room. Next year when I put up my decor, I can take out one room at a time! Genius, I know!
Look how nice they look on the shelf. The box above it our Christmas tree. The kiddos wanted to decorate it so it would look better in the garage.


BEFORE:
Remember these disastrous lamps I bought at a garage sale!?!


AFTER:
Well, I found some lamp shades that I like at Ross $4 each! Total cost per lamp was $4.50! YEAH! I think I will leave them like this for now because I like the simpleness of them.


Before:
It's the very top of the shelf that we are looking at. I didn't have a very good photo, Sorry. I had to crop off the bottom to focus on the top.



After:


Not much change, but I used the vase somewhere else. I want some longer pieces of drift wood to stick out of the top and I would take a lot of the other stuff out, but I don't have drift wood. So for now it is going to look like this.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.