Sunday, December 13, 2009

Late Night Sewing

I decided to do some sewing after the kids were in bed last night. This is what I came up with.

I used a t-shirt that was WAY to big for my hubby. I just cut it out using a dress I have. It was a little harder than I thought, but it turned out cute!


I added a ribbon around the waste, that ties in the back. I put a flower off to the side then hand-sewed a gem button in the middle!


Hubby wanted me to make some applique onesies for a fellow Intern that is preggy. So I made your a tie onesie. Then I cut this picture out of some fabric I had and appliqued it to another onesie!


From the same fabric, I cut this out and appliqued it to the back of the onesie. I had some trouble with my sewing machine so it didn't turn out quite like I had hoped.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.