Monday, December 14, 2009

Learning

I have been so content lately. I feel so blessed and can't image my life being any better. I have struggled with severe depression, probably wallowed and nearly drowned in it;) This has helped me understand and feel more deeply for others. I have been praying for ways to ease other's burdens, to be an answer to their prayers. I have been inspired, thoughts enter my mind and the more I act on them, the more they come. It is small and simple things, but I know I am being led to those who are seeking help.
I would never trade this trial because I have become more like Him. Truly, someday, "He will see His image in my countenance."
I am not perfect, I am not always concerned for others, but I do know I am trying. So, at this Christmas season, if you find yourself struggling and needed someone to ease your burden in any way, please email me at brenbren13 (at) ymail (dot) com. It will be anonymous to everyone, even me if you prefer. I will help in any way I can. I would LOVE to help in any way I can. Please allow me to bring peace to your soul.
My compassion has grown. My heart aches when I see those in need. I too was once in need and I found my answer in a dear spouse who called people when I was too weak to pick up the phone. He was my answer, my love, my life. I am alive because he cared enough to leave work to keep me safe. I am alive because he called Becca at my darkest hour, I am alive because he loved me enough to find help for me. To my Heavenly Father, I thank you for sending him to me. I thank Him for helping me see my growth. I thank Him for giving me the strength to share my story and not be embarrassed about it. I share so others might know there is hope. Keep trying, keep praying, there is help and happiness. Sometimes you just have to go blindly until you find it, but I PROMISE you will find it.

2 comments:

glitterbygrammie said...

Yes you will find it.

Michaelangelo said...

Love you Brenbren!! You are so sweet and compassionate! I pray the best for you ALWAYS! Luv, Butter

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.