Thursday, February 25, 2010

Kitchen Decor

YEAH!!!!! I think I have FINALLY figured out what to put above my kitchen cabinets. It has taken almost 7 months, but I did it:)

I am really excited about this little baby! I took this picture using a pear, some old books, and 2 pencils. Then I used photo-shop to make it look like a painting. I printed a 16 X 20  at Costco. I Mod Podged it onto some wood that I painted black! Vol ah! A beautiful picture that cost me $5 to make.















Here it is next to the candles.













I got this tall pot at Ross for $11.99. I added some twigs 50% off at Hobby Lobby. Not to shabby! The 'Hope' sign is from Hobby Lobby. I got it 50%.




















Here it is by the boxes that I spray painted.















I know you have seen this before, but I printed 12 X 12's from Costco of my kids. I made the topiary. This is my favorite space in my kitchen!














Here it is all put together. What do you think? Be honest.















I realize you don't get an idea of size and this photo is hard to judge, but do your best! PLEASE!

1 comment:

Michaelangelo said...

ummm, Brenda, you are AMAZING!! That photo of the pear and books is awesome! When I looked at it I thought you bought it, but then I read that you made it yourself. Sa-weet! And I love everything else on the shelf too. Just the right amount, not too crowded, everything well placed, classy and personal at the same time. I LOVE IT!!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.