Saturday, February 27, 2010

Miracle in a Bottle

I have been looking at my bathroom cabinets with some despair. We can't replace them due to lack of funds, but they needed some help. Quite frankly, I don't want to spend a lot of time refinishing them either. Here is my master bathroom. Notice there are no knobs on the drawers...lame huh!














Here are the old handles.
 













Look, the cubboards look so worn out and sad. All the doors and drawers look like this....rough around the edges.














Let me introduce you to what I call, "Miracle in a Bottle". (comes in many different colors)


















Look at how just rubbing this on my cabinets makes them look as good as new! Side note: I used it on all my doors and base boards too and they look amazing. No more scuffs, dings, or discoloration from everyday living. It looks AMAZING! Seriously, it covered EVERYTHING!!!!














Can you believe the difference?














I replaced the hardware for something a little more modern, but will match the rest of the house.














The drawers never had knobs on them, so we put these on. They match the handles.















Here is a look at it from farther back. Looks GOOOOOOD!











Now, I just have to change the facets to match everything else. Why the previous owners put nickel facets in when everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) is brushed brass, I do not know.

2 comments:

groovie mom said...

I LOVE that stuff! The first time I used it, I think I coated the entire house with it. It is a miracle worker.

StepThruCrazy said...

That stuff is AWESOME! I can't think of a room I haven't used it in. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! :)

~Sarah
www.steppingthrucrazy.blogspot.com

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.