Thursday, April 29, 2010

Photo Shoot

Well, I am really excited about this post because of the pictures:) My good friend, Ashley, did a photo shoot of my family and they turned out sooooooooooooooooo good. I had a really hard time choosing and I already know they will be all over my house in no time. For now, I am focusing on my entry way. Remember THIS post? Well, here is what I used it for.





















I loved how I made it looked aged.














LOVE it!



More on the entry way to come, but this is all I had time for. Also, don't forget to enter the reversible apron give away. I extended the deadline until May 3rd. You can enter HERE.

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Adorable. Can't wait to see it in real life. Great work!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.