Sunday, May 30, 2010

Good NEWS!


I haven't weighed myself for a while because it was depressing. Today I KNEW I had lost weight because my cloths are fitting looser. Guess what!?! I lost.......................8lbs! YEAH! Now I only have 28lbs to go to be back to my previous weight. During my battle to decide to keep living, I ate food to numb the pain. I gained a LOT of weight. So, I am back on track, feeling good and excited to loose the rest so I can fit into my cute cloths again.

 So, I have decide to do something. We'll do it on a weekly basis to keep people motivated. We will go off of who looses the most % of weight. Just like biggest looser. This keeps it fair because some people have less to loose than others. Every week we will put in $5. Winner takes all. If you want to participate, you will need to email me a picture of yourself and starting weight. Every Monday we will have our weigh in. It's by the honor system, my friends;) We will continue for 8 weeks. Maybe more if there is still interest. So, lets get started. The fun begins Monday, June 7th. You don't have to participate every week. But if you want to that's great. To participate you HAVE to add $5 to the pot.

1 comment:

Lisa and Daniel said...

I'll talk to Daniel and see what he says, but I want to do it.

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.