Thursday, May 6, 2010

Joy in the Journey

Today I am looking at my children crawling on the floor. They are pretending to be lions. "Roar." Watch out they are coming!!!!! The air is rippling with their giggles and roaring. Their eyes sparkle and I see that they are happy. They ARE happy. They are happy with me in their lives. They are happy because they feel safe to learn and grow and explore their world in a home where their mother loves them more than life itself. I survive because it's at moments like this that I feel my father in heaven's love the most. I feel his peace and know that because of Him, I am able to breath and experience these moments. I live for moments like this. I am a mother and I am a child of God. Together, those 2 things make life worth living. Even though I don't understand my path, I do know I am able to find "joy in the journey". Excuse me, I am being beckoned to roll on the floor and I must obey;)

1 comment:

Criscell said...

I'm so glad you had a good day, Brenda! Oh, and I love Natalie's little "can can" skirt!!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.