Thursday, May 6, 2010

World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

Okay, I think these are the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had. I get so many complements and EVERYONE wants the recipe. So, here it is!

1 cup melted butter (it has to be real butter. The cookies won't turn out if you use a substitute)
2 cups brown sugar
2 medium eggs

Mix together and add

1 tsp vanilla
1tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Mix together and add

2 cups rolled oats (I have used quick and regular oats and I like both)
2 cups un-leveled flour (I don't know the exact measurement, but it takes more than 2 cups flour. I just scoop a cup and don't level it off)
1/2 bag of milk chocolate chips (It has to milk chocolate semi-sweet doesn't taste as good)

Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes until golden on top. Enjoy!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.