Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Yes, I am like a month too late, but what ever. I just found my decorations when I was organizing and realized I never showed you my cute decorations I made this year.

I found this great wooden tray on clearance at Target. I just mod podged striped paper and then some blue paper with stars in the corner to look like a flag.














Real Deals was going out of business and I found this star for $2. I mod podged some paper on it.













The red candle sticks are from Ikea. I wanted white candles, but I never got around to buying some;)


















All together, my mantel looked like this for the 4th. Although, I wasn't here to enjoy it.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.