Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Few Things I {heart}

I have seen a few things across blog land that I HAD to share with you!

Stitched lamp shade found HERE from "The Long Thread"


















Anthropology inspired dress found HERE from Our Daily Obessions


















Oh Write, a guest blogger on Tatertots and Jello, did THIS great tutorial














No Big Dill has THIS adorable and very classy skirt. I can guarantee I will be making one of these for myself and MAYBE my daughter!












Martha Stewart has THESE great textured pillows. Don't you just love the unique purple one!?!


















Hope Studios has THIS great mosaic art from paint samples!














Those are just a few of the thing I have been completely inspired by! Now go create something!

1 comment:

Caroline @ Artfully Caroline said...

Hello,
If you are interested in creating the Martha Stewart textured pillows look check out the tutorial I posted for honeycomb tucks :
http://ateliercaroline.blogspot.com/2010/08/tutorial-deco-honeycomb-tucks.html

Caroline

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Therapeutic Crafting.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.